Thursday, July 11, 2013

In closing...

I know I know this was way back in May but I had to still share these fun pictures of the boys on their last day of school, closing out the school year and ringing in the start of Summer! The boys' preschool always puts on a fun "field" day at the end of each year where the kiddos can let loose and have a good time. 



That is a good K!


One thing is for sure...he has got the cheesy smile down pat!





This picture cracks me up...Kyle trying to teach Kaden how to 
jump rope while Kaden picks his nose. Classic!






I love that my boys always give me flowers...even if they are technically weeds :)









Who would have ever thought that painting water on the school would be so amusing??? Well...it sure entertained this bunch of preschoolers. So the next time you are out of ideas for things for your kid to do, just get a paintbrush, water, and the side of your house and you are set :)







Awesome bubble blowing!



This was such a great way to end a great school year!

No comments: