Sunday, March 3, 2013

A.Day.In.My.Boy.Filled.Life...

When I was a young girl playing dolls with friends, I always pictured myself as a mommy to little girls...brushing their hair, clipping bows in long locks, painting finger nails, glittery red shoes, and puffy pink dresses. Fast forward to my current life and those things I pictured have been replaced with dirty socks, unpleasant smells and sounds (lol), wrestling, rough play, and the two cutest little boys...EVER! I couldn't be happier that my dreams of having girls turned into the reality of my precious boys. I think I was made for my boys. Actually NO! I know I was!  


SLLUUUURRRRP!


Life with my beautiful boys is high energy...very high energy! Lately I have noticed my one cup of morning coffee has transformed into 3 sometimes 4 cups. I gotta keep up with them and their curious minds and non stop bodies.




My most favorite days aren't the ones where we are driving around to play dates, lunch dates, or shopping. My most favorite days are the ones spent at home playing, giggling, and loving on my little men.




Each day with these boys I realize more and more how much of a gift my boys are to me. I mean I always knew this, but each day God shows me new ways of how He loves me through my babies. If I am having a day where my self-confidence is a little low, my two sweet boys will tell me how beautiful I am. If I am having a hard day missing my hardworking and loving hubby, my boys give me snuggles and hugs and then it makes the world good again. Those boys make the world good!




Dance classes, princess parties, and shopping for homecoming dresses aren't things in my future, but I am 100% ok with that because I look forward to camping trips, sports camps, pirate parties, pretty much all things boy. My life with my boys (all my boys...the hubby too) is such an adventure and I look forward to all the big things of life and the little things of life, knowing I am sharing it with the 3 men (big and little) that are most special to me.



Freckles! <3 p="">



Dirty socks 




How did God know that I go weak in the knees for green eyes. My boys have the most gorgeous eyes. I have a feeling those eyes will be the source of future crushes when my boys are older. My hubby's blue green eyes are what hooked me. 



Even though they fight, they are best friends! 



4 comments:

Monet said...

Beautiful post, Andrea. You are such an amazing mama to these precious boys. Thank you for sharing!

The Robinson's said...

Thank you Monet! You are going to be an amazing mama too. I am excited for you guys:) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Useful info. Luckу me Ι discoѵеred
уour ωeb sitе by accident, and I'm surprised why this accident didn't tooκ
ρlаce earlier! I bookmаrked іt.
please click the following page

Anonymous said...

I do accept as true with all thе ideаs yοu have ρresented
to your post. Theу are very convincing and
can cегtainly work. Nοnethеlеss,
the postѕ are too quick for nоѵices.
Μaу just you please prolong thеm a bit from subѕequеnt time?

Тhanks foг the post. hi4Tamil.com