Tuesday, September 11, 2012

School is in Session...

Summer is officially over for us...we have started back to school and we are now in early morning and early to bed mode. No more staying up late in the warm Summer nights, or sleeping in on a gorgeous Summer morning. Kaden also started preschool this year and is going two days a week. Kaleb goes four days a week. They both really seem to enjoy their time at school and always come running out to me supplied with a hug, happy and excited to tell me about their morning adventures. I look forward to watching them grow in the school year ahead. I cannot believe that this time next year I will have a kindergartner. That just baffles my mind!

 Kaleb on his first day of preschool
 Kaden ready to start his first year of preschool



My new tradition! I love this!

No comments: