Sunday, September 14, 2014

{Vail with a View: Celebrating the 4th}

This past 4th of July we decided to pack our bags and head out of town and up to the mountains for some quality family time together. What a great decision it was! The mountains are absolutely gorgeous in the summer. The rivers were full of fresh mountain water, everything was green and vibrant, and the wildflowers were everywhere in their colorful glory. We went hiking, canoeing, swimming, got to see fireworks, attended a festival, went to a parade, ate...a lot, and even got to see a Pat Green concert among other things. However, the most important thing to me is that I got to spend my favorite holiday with the people I love most, celebrating the country I love most...specifically the state I love most our beautiful Colorado! It was an all American kind of trip and I think it might just turn into a new 4th of July tradition. Enjoy these pictures from our time in Vail!











 








 


































































No comments: