Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Happy Birthday 'Merica!

 Like I said before I know I am only a few months behind on posts but I am going to catch up this week!

I just had to share pictures from our 4th of July because it is my favorite holiday...parades, bbqs, popsicles, flags, the reds, whites, and blues, time with family and friends. It is a great holiday celebrating a great nation. We started our 4th with a parade with family and some good friends. A touching moment at the parade was when there was a long line of firefighters. Firefighters hold a special place in the hearts of Coloradans because they have helped save our state from so many wildfires this Summer and past Summers. We are forever grateful for their hard work and dedication to protecting our state. We then spent the afternoon on the slip and slide cooling off and making some big splashes!!! We ended the day with a bbq at my mom's complete with backyard football and marshmallow roasting. Even without the fireworks the day was still a blast and will always be my favorite holiday!



{Click on picture to make bigger}


{Click on picture to make bigger}


{Click on picture to make bigger}

No comments: