Yes I know...it is comical that almost a month after Christmas has ended I am finally posting pictures from our wonderful holiday season. I will be the first to admit my shortcomings...I am a self proclaimed procrastinator. Procrastination only leads to bad things...don't do it. I procrastinated a lot this Christmas and I still am. I still have Christmas presents in envelopes to send out (I promise they eventually will be sent!). On another note, our Christmas was one filled with so many wonderful blessings and memories.
A quick rundown of our Christmas (I know I am forgetting some stuff but here is a summary):
- Gingerbread house making (note: get a pre built house...saves times...oh and frustration)
- Cookie making with Grammy and Aunt Laura
- A trip to the zoo for the Electric Safari
- Preschool pajama party for the boys
- A visit to see Santa (the boys have gone to see this Santa 3 out of the 6 years since we started the Santa tradition)
- Hosting Christmas Eve at our house and participating the 3rd annual Maiurro Family White Elephant gift exchange (I carried on my tradition of a Justin Bieber themed gift lol)
- Christmas decorating (I continually added to my decorations leading up to Christmas Eve)
- First ever Christmas Pinterest party!
- Spending Christmas Day together all 4 of us sick with the flu watching movies and cuddling (it truly was a blessing in disguise and a wonderful way to spend Christmas despite feeling yucky)
- Started some new traditions (which now I can't even remember and I swear I will write them down for the next year and never do)
- Participated in some old traditions (one in which each year the boys get to pick out their own ornament to put on the tree)
- Spent lots of time with family and friends, celebrating the true meaning of CHRISTmas!
Enjoy all these pictures from Christmas!