Sunday, December 2, 2012

Soccer Season...

Sorry this is so belated. I am way behind on my blogging...

Kaleb played soccer again this Fall. I also coached for the first time...well coaching preschoolers for the first time. I coached junior high girls for cheerleading a few years back...that was very interesting. The preschoolers were great and we had an awesome season. Undefeated baby! In preschool sports they don't really keep track, but the other coach (and my friend) Brooke and I always kept track. Since I coached I didn't get the chance to take pictures of any of the games because I was so busy telling the kids which way to run and helping pick them up off the grass after tumbles over one another's feet. 

I know it meant a lot to Kaleb that so many people were there to help support him. He had the best fans all season long. Some of my family made it to every game!! We have an awesome family!





Kaden was a great cheerleader all season long for his big brother!


Kaleb receiving his metal after our last game

No comments: