Sunday, December 2, 2012

Our Fall together...

Since I am so far behind on my posts, I just thought I would share a few pictures from all of our Fall fun. We carved pumpkins, attended classroom Halloween parties, went trick or treating, and much more! We enjoyed it all with our wonderful family by our side.  


The boys are getting more and more interested each year in carving 
pumpkins and mushing the pumpkin's "guts" with their hands:)



Cousins!





My boy's both attend the same preschool. Their parties were at the same time so I had to hop back and forth to each of their classroom Halloween parties to make sure I was part of both of their parties!


My lil' Transformers!


More cousins:)


When we went trick or treating we all dressed up. I was a 
pilot and Kyle was supposedly Kenny Chesney;)



No comments: