Monday, January 5, 2015

Falling in love all over again...

Fall time is hands down my most favorite time of the year. I love everything about it...the sights, sounds & smells of Autumn...simply wonderful! The colors are vibrant and delightful. There is a crispness in the cool air during fall that doesn't exist the other 3 seasons of the year. The only bad thing about fall is that it goes by all together way too fast. How come the most loveliest of seasons is the shortest? 

Each year as I see the leaves outside my window start to make their annual change, I also am reminded of memories of past autumns and I fall in love all over again. My falls are full of family traditions...playing in the leaves, going to the pumpkin patch, carving pumpkins, and venturing into our magnificent mountains to embark on a drive to view the work of God painting his creations in bright, beautiful colors signaling that winter will soon make it's appearance. Seeing the changing of the leaves each never gets old to me...what an amazing gift we get to experience each year!















No comments: