Friday, September 19, 2014

{He will always be my baby}

I have a confession to make...I have been having baby fever lately...a lot of it! I miss the coos and all the sweet little noises babies make. I miss the late night cuddle sessions and the baby fresh smell after a bath. I miss it all and I know if God wants me to bring another baby into our family it will happen, but right now I am also enjoying being a mommy to a 5 year old and almost 7 year old. The boys are at such fun ages and full of questions, energy and independence. 

One of my favorite books to read to my little men is Love You Forever. I tell them they will always be my babies even when they are 30 and have their own babies. Kaden still has that baby quality to me and maybe it is because he is my youngest and maybe it is because he still has that fine baby hair or maybe it is even because he still lets me hold him like a baby when we are being silly. Ultimately though I think it is because if I don't ever have another baby, Kaden will always be my baby, my youngest. He is so very precious to me and when I look at him {and Kaleb too} I feel like the luckiest mommy in the world. What did I do to deserve such amazing boys? Celebrating Kaden's 5th birthday was a blast and each year when the boys' birthdays roll around I always like to reflect on their past year and see how much they have learned and grown. Without a doubt I can tell you that my Kaden is the most fearless, lovable and loving, sweetest, gentlest, silliest boy I know. What a blessing it is to be his mommy!

Each year I take pictures of my boys around their birthday. Enjoy these pictures of my 5 year old Kaden. You can tell he is full of personality. I had so much fun taking these pictures of him!
























No comments: