Sunday, November 3, 2013

{The Start of Something New}

This new school year is in full swing and we have so much going on...homework, fundraising, parent teacher conferences, pto meetings, awards assemblies, class parties. It is such a busy and fun time in our lives. Kaleb is spending his days at school and soaking in lots of information and Kaden is attending preschool 4 days a week now in the afternoons. 


Kaleb is doing wonderful in kindergarten and making lots of new friends and discoveries. We just had his parent teacher conferences and he got great marks. Kaleb is one smart boy and I get told all the time from his teacher that he is a good and kind friend as well. He even tells his teacher that she is pretty and looks nice. That's my boy! We just attended his first awards assembly this past week and he received a white card for doing well in school and he was even chosen to play a game for his class and he won. I am so proud of Kaleb and all his growth already and it is only the first semester in school.



My Kaden is doing great too. The extra time at school is drastically expanding his knowledge and growth. I sure do miss him though. It was hard for me at first to let him go two more days than he did last year but I know he loves it. I go and volunteer in his classroom and love being around all those cute  little preschoolers. They are at such a fun age...so curious and soooooooooooooooooooo cute!



As you can probably tell I am one proud mama and continue to applaud the accomplishments my boys make in and out of school. I know I am biased but they are pretty darn handsome and smart little boys and I look forward to all their successes in the future!

No comments: