Sunday, November 10, 2013

{Backtracking…just a bit}

Now that it is Fall and almost going to be Winter, when I am feeling cold I always like to look back on our Summertime fun and remember the warmth of the sun on my face as I played outside with the boys and their laughter as they enjoyed the freedom to run around with no shoes and no cares in the world…this warms me up right away!


{Click collage to enlarge}

I was browsing through Summer pictures and I found some images from a very special day we had together as a family. It was probably one of my most favorite days we spent together this past Summer…playing games at the Penny Arcade in Manitou and enjoying an afternoon of picnicking creekside and wading through a trail of watery exploration. So even though Summer is long gone, my memories of this day aren't and I just had to share.


{Click collage to enlarge}

I am so blessed by my boys big and small. I don't know what I would do without them in my life. I am also blessed that I have my camera to capture these memories so they will last forever!

No comments: