Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Breckenridge...

I am still trying to catch up on all of our Summer adventures. I know I always say I am going to catch up but then I don't but this time I really am going to try...for reals!

Ok so back in June Kyle signed up to do the Tough Mudder in Beaver Creek, Colorado. We figured we would make a weekend out of it so we invited Kyle's parents, his sister's family, and my mom. We all stayed in a condo together. It was tight with all of us in there, but it was cozy and so much fun. The Summers in Breckenridge are so gorgeous and the mountains even had some snow still left on the peaks. 

On the days we weren't up in Beaver Creek for the Tough Mudder, we spent our time in Breckenridge. We went on a gondola ride, went to a petting zoo {the boys even got to ride ponies}, went swimming, and enjoyed a lot of quality family time together. 


{Click picture to see bigger}


{Click picture to see bigger}

No comments: