Sunday, July 21, 2013

Playing ball and quality time...

A fun game that we have become quite fond of for the Summertime is ladder ball. Kaleb has taken a liking to the game and isn't half bad and is very determined to get that ball on the ladder. Kaden ends up throwing the balls up into a tree and laughing so hard he complains of his stomach hurting. He has the jokester personality just like his Daddy.  



Another thing we are fond of is quality time with our family. We are blessed to live in a city in which we are surrounded by our loving and supportive family. The boys have 4 cousins who they get to play with on a regular basis {Kody & Katelyn and Grayson & Jackson}. 


I grew up with a close family and I have so many wonderful memories with them. My cousins and I would play for hours and hours and it didn't matter what we were doing because in the time spent together we were so happy. I see that with my boys now too. Some of the most fun times they have had have been playing with their cousins. I hope they are as close with their cousins as I was mine. 



We are enjoying our Summer so far taking advantage of the longer days as well as our amazing family close by. Very blessed to be loved by so many people!







No comments: